Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Deja Vu - Georgia Home Garden Under Contract Again

Please visit and like my new facebook page Georgia Home Garden.

Wow, I have not blogged since January 15th, that is almost six weeks ago.  I can't believe how fast the time is flying by.  I am definitely going to have a garden at the new house and I have been busy even though I haven't blogged about it.

I am happy to report that we have got a contract on our old Georgia Home Garden house and we are supposed to close first week in April!  I am praying that this will be the one, and it will be just in time for Spring garden season.  I hope I don't "jinx" it by blogging about it.

I can't wait to get back to our "normal" family routine.  I feel like my life has been completely put on hold dealing with the sell of this house.  As much as I tried to appreciate the baby, she will be 1 on April 2nd, and I kind of regret doing all this while she was little.  I know I didn't fully spend as much time with her as I did with my first daughter and that weighs on my mind. 

No comments: