Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zucchini Frogger - Can you find him?

Please visit and like my new facebook page Georgia Home Garden.

The last few times I picked zucchini I thought I heard something moving around. Well tonight I finally found out what it was and the little guy scared me half to death. I was picking zucchini and right as I had my hands on one to cut, this joker jumps out right onto my hand. It is not that I am afraid of frogs, but when you are not expecting something like that it can really scare you. It happened so fast, I initially thought it was a snake, and boy do I hate snakes.

I bet the little guy got a good laugh, and I did too after my heart rate settled down. I left him down there because he is probably the reason that zucchini plant has done so well. I am sure he loves the huge supply of squash bugs to eat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love garden helpers although I don't like being startled by them jumping out of their hiding places.

Cristy said...

That's funny. I probably would have screamed.