Saturday, October 15, 2011

My First Blogging Award Hooray

Please visit and like my new facebook page Georgia Home Garden.

Rachel over at GrafixMuse's Garden Spot nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award.  It is my first ever blogging award and it is an award to increase awareness on blogs that you find enjoyable and that you want to pass on to other readers.  I am honored to be nominated by her and I like the "Pay It Forward" aspect of the award.  She is a gardening and graphic guru from Maine and you will not find better quality blogging pictures.  I am always amazed by how crisp and professional her pictures look.

Here are the rules for the award: (Copied From GrafixMuse Garden Spot)

"Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The Liebster Blog Award is designed to introduce others to enjoyable blogs that have less than 200 followers. When you accept the award, you choose 3-5 other blogs that you feel are deserving of more subscribers and pass the award on to them.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

Now it's my turn and I would like to nominate...

Crafty Cristy - Cristy is a gardening mom in South Alabama who also home schools her kids.  She posts good book reviews, craft ideas from her homeschooling adventurers, and gardening experiences.  She is a new to gardening like me and I like following her blog.

Frugal Living At Its Finest - Amy is a stay at home mom who really knows how to find a good deal.  I am amazed at the number of deals and posts that she puts on her blog.  She posts really good deals, and I have learned a few "frugal" tips from her.

GingerBreadHouse - Mrs.Ginny is a gardener and excellent cook.  She posts lots of good 'ol southern comfort food and gardening posts.  I feel transported in time when I read her blog.  She reminds me of all the good in America like the way things were before we got all complicated with our iPhones, Netflix, Facebook, and 24/7 society that we live in now.

4 comments:

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Thanks Kris for the award, but I find it hard to keep up with them so I had to stop participating in them..thanks anyway..

Kris said...

No problem, enjoy it anyway.

Cristy said...

Thank you, Kris. I appreciate this. I will get my post up with the link back to your site later today.

I am excited. This is my first award.

Kris said...

No problem Cristy, hope you have a good week.